The people here have been devastated by flooding, famine, poverty with many there that are also sick and dying due to disease/illnesses from lack of medicine, accessible clean drinking water and sewer water contamination (especially when flooded from rain)…….
* Please help this young man reach his goal of implementing a social service office to aid the people in this region with basic needs that you and I take for granted daily….
* You can see the post and pics below to get a visual of the issues….
There is no fema, there is no government resources, there are only local community advocates and themselves…..
* You can help by doing any of the following things…
1) cash donation via PayPal using the email address of email@example.com, or go to the GoFundMe (www.gofundme.com/u5d63a5d) or by mail and / or in person.
2) donating good such as clothes, shoes, children and baby goods like bottles and diapers, over the counter medicines and first aid items, (non-perishables / food as it is very difficult to get thru customs etc).
3) you can purchase goods made by the communities local tradesmen and artists that my friend has brought back to help raise funds such as jewelry, sandals, art, etc..
Any help you can give will do more than you can fathom… and if you can’t help with donations then please share the message…. Thanks